DescriptionOur raw SW320 cashews are quite possibly the best tasting! We scoured the globe to find the most delicious raw cashews on earth and our customers agree we did just that.HEALTH BENEFITS OF CASHEW NUTS
Nuts are nutrient rich foods with wide-ranging heart and metabolic benefits, including reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease, stroke and heart attack. Nuts can be readily incorporated into healthy diets.Cashews are a source of protein, phosphorus, iron and zinc and are high in energy, dietary fibre, monounsaturated fats, magnesium and copper. It is also naturally low in sodium. Here are a few of the health benefits of adding cashew nuts to your diet:
- Nuts have a beneficial impact on many heart disease risk factors and may even help in weight loss.
- Cashews are high in energy. A 50g serving of cashews provides 1 267 kilojoules. In addition, cashews are a source of iron and high in magnesium and copper, all of which contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Cashews contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system, being high in copper, and a source of zinc (both antioxidants).
- By being high in copper and a source of zinc, cashews contribute to the normal maintenance of hair, skin and nails.
- Magnesium and copper assists with the formation and maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Cashews are high in dietary fibre, providing more than 3 g per 50 g serving.
- They are high in monounsaturated fatty acids. Replacing saturated fats with monounsaturated fats (MUFAs) in the diet contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Cashew nuts can be eaten, on their own, as a snack.
- Make your own cashew butter by blending whole, raw cashews in a food processor until smooth.
- Top main dishes such as fish or chicken with a mixture of chopped cashews and herbs before baking.
- Cashews are fantastic in a curry.
- Mix cashews into your next salad or stir fry.
TThe charcoal sold by Namibian Hardwood Pty Ltd. is made from the invader/alien species such as various Acacia and other hardwoods. Mupane, however, is the best wood to use to make charcoal as it burns the longest and it also makes the heaviest coal. It is not suitable for indoor fireplaces, especially fireplaces without covers, as the coal makes small shooting pieces and when hot, will ‘jump’ and land on carpets. Charcoal is only sold in 5kg and 10kg bags. The 10kg bags are sold to the restaurant trade and the 5kg sold for domestic braai. The 5kg bags are sifted at 20-50mm and the 10kg are sifted from 50mm and higher, meaning all our bags will contain maximum sized charcoal pieces of 180mm pieces. Please bear in mind that due to transportation, smaller pieces may break off.R35.00R35.00
The NAVY gives you all the benefits of an orthopaedic bag in one solid colour, supporting you all the way.
- Internal lightweight metal support strut
- Double layered back foam padding
- Thick high density shoulder padding with growth buckles
- Firmly moulded base
- Reflective tuck away rain cover
- Two main compartments, two elastic outside pockets, double zipper closure
- Quality chemical free ripstop fabric and PU coating
- Chest and waist strap attachments (sold separately)
- Three-year guarantee